Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spouting truth, UK style.

Hey everyone, after a short hiatus I'M BACK!!

...and here is a video I've been working on.

... ok that isn't me but I was absolutely floored by what this man said. He is so well thought out in his speech I find it impossible to imagine someone disagreeing with him. Seriously! I read through most of the posts in response to the video and it is utter lunacy of national pride and how China will take over the world.

Confused by that one? I was as well. A little research dug up this and this. The entire modern world today exists because of Jews. I do not believe that statement to be hyperbole at all.

With all the recent news concerning Israel it is comforting to know that there are people in Europe and Asia who appreciate the Jews and the place that they live. Now to convince more people. Are you checking out the amazingness happening right now on our most recent trip to Israel?

I don't know about you but I am blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment